Our vision and aims
New Life Christian Academy seeks to provide an excellent education that meets the need of each individual child spiritually, academically, emotionally and physically.
In a peaceful and loving environment and on a foundation of biblical truth and character development, we are:
“Raising an extraordinary generation… educating for eternity.”
We aim to enable each child to:
- achieve academic success
- become a confident, resourceful, enquiring and independent life-long learner
- know God and see His Spirit outworked in daily life
- develop a Godly character through knowledge of the bible and biblical principles enabling them to fulfil all that God has called them to be
- be equipped to live successfully in the world, whilst living by integrity and loving Jesus.
We will achieve this by:
- providing a wide, structured and varied curriculum
- valuing children as individuals, each with their own gifts and talents
- creating an environment where children are free to worship God and develop their gifting
- ensuring Christian values and principles permeate our school, our curriculum and our relationships
- provide pupils with experiences which promote an understanding of the world around them and acceptance of people and systems different to their own.